We are a company registered in Jordan (registration number 200024692) under the name Jumeirah Printing Services LLC, with Print It Fast as its trade name; the address of our registered office is Marka, Mahmoud Hafiza Street, Amman. We are registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner's Office (registration number Z4768023).
Print It Fast is committed to respecting the privacy rights of visitors to its Site and App. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, store and use personal data about you when you visit the Site or App, buy Products from us or otherwise provide your personal data to us. It provides you with details about the types of personal data that we collect from you, how we use your personal data and the rights you have to control our use of your personal data.
What personal information do we collect about you?
When you access and move around Print It Fast, register an Account with Print It Fast or purchase a Product from Print It Fast, we may collect some or all of the following personal data about you:
• a username and password;
• name, date of birth, age and sex;
• billing and delivery addresses, email address and phone number(s);
• Payment Method (typically credit card or debit card) details;
• your Images and other User Content;
• correspondence with and from Print It Fast;
• your preferences about receiving communications from Print It Fast;
• information about your use of Print It Fast, and your browsing and online purchasing activities; and details we may ask you to submit to verify your identity.
We may also collect some of this personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us.
In order to take advantage of some of our Services, you may need to supply us with the personal details of a third party (for example, their name and address if you wish to send a Product to them as a gift). We will not use this information for anything other than providing the Services for which the information was supplied.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal data will be collected, processed, stored and used by us, and passed to and processed by our subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and other data processors acting under contract with us.
When you sign up to Print It Fast and agree to our terms and conditions, we need to process certain data that allows Print It Fast:
• to provide the Print It Fast service to you in accordance with our agreement;
• to create personalised Products selected by you;
• to associate your Account, and your Product purchases, with you, and to verify your identity;
• if you elect to store an encrypted Payment Method with us, to associate that Payment Method with you when you place an order;
• to tailor aspects of Print It Fast (including its search function and offers) to you;
• to process payments you make for Products;
• to pass your Product order for delivery by third party deliverers engaged by us;
• to provide customer support and improve your customer experience;
• to contact you by email and mobile communication (such as text (SMS) and "push" notification) in relation to the products or services you have purchased.
If you’ve told us it’s OK (or unless you’ve asked us not to after a purchase), we would like to contact you to provide information about products or services we think might interest you. You may withdraw this consent at any time.
If you elect to store a Payment Method with us, that Payment Method will not in fact be stored by Print It Fast itself, but instead it will be stored by a payment service provider under contract with us. The storing payment service provider will be required to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Note that, when using a stored Payment Method to make payment for your Print It Fast order, certain techniques will be used to assist in maintaining the security of the details of your stored Payment Method. For example, not all of the payment card number will be visible to you (typically, all except the final four digits will be masked), and you will be required to provide certain information (such as, but not limited to, a CV2 card security number) in order to proceed with using that Payment Method. To remove or change a stored Payment Method, please follow the procedures specified on the Site or App, or contact our customer services team.
If you are asked to provide a phone number for a Product you are ordering, note that the phone number will be provided to the deliverer of your order – and (unless you specifically opt not to permit this) will appear on your order's packaging – to assist with the delivery process. If you do not wish your phone number to be used in this way, then please do not provide a phone number when placing your order.
We automatically collect anonymous information about your use of Print It Fast. For example, we may automatically log which parts of Print It Fast you access, which web browser you deploy and the website from which you linked to Print It Fast. You cannot be identified from any of this information. It enables us to compile statistics about the use of Print It Fast, and to help target aspects of Print It Fast and advertising to you more accurately.
Disclosing your personal data
We will not disclose any of your personal data, other than to subsidiary and/or affiliated companies and data processors (including deliverers and payment service providers) under contract with us. To enable us to provide our service, we share data with the following categories of organisations:
• information technology (hardware and software) companies;
• payment processing companies;
• delivery and courier services;
We will not share your data with any other categories of organisation without your permission unless:
• we are legally entitled to do so (for example, pursuant to a court order or for the purposes of prevention or detection of crime or fraud);
• we are in negotiations with a third party for the sale or purchase of any of Print It Fast’s business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• Print It Fast, or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by Print It Fast about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
If you’ve told us it’s OK (or unless you’ve asked us not to after a purchase), we will send you information about other products and services. These emails and mobile communications (such as text (SMS) and "push" notification) provide you with information about offers, new Products and other things that we think may interest you or Print It Fast customers generally. You can change your preferences on the “My Account” section of the website or using the link provided on an email and you can opt out of receiving text (SMS) messaging alerts at any time by texting STOP to the number which appears in the relevant text (SMS) messaging alert, and prevent receipt of "push" notification messaging alerts by turning off the push function on your mobile device.
We use advertising and marketing services companies to show you products that might interest you while you’re browsing the internet. This is based on either your marketing preferences or your acceptance of cookies on our websites.
We may also send you emails to remind you of a credit that’s about to expire, photos you haven’t used, items you’ve left in your basket or following a purchase. You can opt out of these emails using the link provided.
We may also send you communications by post which provide you with information about offers, new Products and other things that we think may interest you or Print It Fast customers generally. You can notify us of your preferences concerning our postal communications here.
If you have not logged into your account for 3 years, your personal details and any photos will be deleted. We retain other minimal data for tax, anti-fraud and other purposes in accordance with our data retention policy.
We employ significant technical and organisational measures to guard against unauthorised or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. We believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved.
We have security measures in place to protect our database of Users and access to this database is restricted internally. However, there are things we can all do to help stay safe and secure online:
• ensure no-one else uses Print It Fast through your Account;
• log off or exit from your Print It Fast Account when not using it;
• keep your password or other access information secret;
• use different passwords for different services you use online;
• ensure you’re using the most up-to-date versions of your software.
We will never ask you to confirm the details of your Account or Payment Method by email or mobile communication. If you receive such contact, please do not respond to it.
Updates to this notice
This Privacy Notice was last updated on 1st Aug 2019. Please check back regularly to keep informed of changes to this notice.